LED floodlights and lighting fixtures for zone 2, 21, 22
The advantage of the EVNL-B lighting fixtures is the implementation of the "Ex nR" version combined with the "Ex op is" which classifies the equipment as a restricted breathing device with certified optical safety. The EVNL-B series can be supplied with 10°, 20° and 40° optics (60° and 80° optics are also available for the EVNL-60B series) fitted directly on the LED board, which modify the photometry allowing different concentrations of the light beam. An advantage provided by the LED floodlights of the EVNL-B series is the assurance that lighting will never fail. In fact, if one LED stops working, the others will continue. Furthermore, during the activation stage, the light reaches its maximum power emission immediately.
- The body allows a quick and easy dispersion of the heat generated during normal operation of LED lights;
- As floodlights, the LED plate can be complemented by an optic that varies the photometry;
- High efficiency multi-voltage electronic ballast.
- Low copper content aluminium alloy body and ring;
- Tempered glass resistant to shocks;
- Stainless steel bolts and screws;
- EPDM gaskets;
- Stainless steel swiveling supporting bracket;
- Cable gland UNI1LXE7 and plug PLG1ILXE7 brass;
- Polyester coating RAL 7035.