Low intensity LED obstruction lighting fixtures
XLFE-4/1 series low intensity lighting fixtures are suitable to be installed on towers or high buildings as obstacle signaling devices thanks to the high power and luminous efficiency light source developed by Cortem Group making full use of the experience gained in the world of LED lighting in the recent years.
The XLFE-4/1 lighting fixture, red in color with a luminous intensity of more than 32 candles, complies with the ICAO Annex 14 standard for low intensity aviation warning lamps type A and type B (corresponding to the FAA L-810). The XLFE-4/1 series is equipped with an internal reflector in chromium-plated anticorodal aluminium alloy and it can be provided with double circuit (main/spare).
They are also available for industrial signaling in flashing operation and with different light colors upon request.
- Body in low copper content aluminium alloy;
- Globe in shock and temperature resistant borosilicate glass sealed with aluminium shade ring;
- Internal reflector in chromed aluminum;
- Silicone acid/hydrocarbon and high temperatures resistant gaskets;
- Heat dissipater internally fitted in extruded aluminium;
- 4 x LEDs fitted to electronic plate with single circuit;
- 8 x LEDs fitted to electronic plate with double circuit.