TIGER series floodlights have been manufactured and tested in compliance with European standards for use in hazardous areas classified as Zone 2 due to the presence of gases and as Zone 22 for the presence of dusts. When fitted with a symmetrical internal reflector, they are ideal for lighting large areas and when fitted with an asymmetrical reflector they provide a concentrated beam of light exactly where it is required. Their IP66 degree of protection and excellent performance at high (+60°C) and low (-50°C) temperatures makes TIGER floodlights ideal for all those settings where climatic conditions are extreme.
Wiring is greatly facilitated by the use of specially designated terminals that speed up installation and prevent wrong connections. The electrical components are easily accessed (ballast, capacitor, igniter) and are pre-wired to the terminal board this reducing maintenance time and installation costs.
- Aluminium die-cast body (EN AB 46100);
- Standard power supply 230V 50/60Hz;
- Tempered glass cover;
- PG13,5 polyamide 6.6 cable gland: tug-proof and self-extinguishing Vo (7 ÷ 12 mm cable);
- Wiring through silicone rubber cables with glass braid;
- Silicone gaskets;
- Symmetric or asymmetric reflectors in oxidized and polished aluminium plate 99.85;
- RAL 7035 polyester coating;
- Galvanized steel with index for tracking goniometer.