Lighting fixtures for fluorescent tubes
FLF series lighting fixtures have two low copper content aluminium heads fitted with G13 lamp holder, a tempered borosilicate glass tube that is resistant to changes in heat and a white painted aluminium reflector. Unlike the FLFE series, as specified in the appropriate installation standard (EN/IEC 60079-14), entry to the fixture must be through an Ex “barrier” cable gland (sealed) or, in the case of a conduit system, with an EYS, EZS series sealing fittings. The round cross section of the lamp provides a better “Cx” coefficient with less resistance to the wind and less accumulation of dust.
For this reason, these units are recommended for use in hazardous places where climatic and environmental conditions are severe and as they require less maintenance. FLF series has been designed to facilitate and speed up maintenance operations. As the electrical components are housed on a frame with guides, re-lamping is quick and efficient. The fact that the fixture is fitted with a glass tube as opposed to a plastic material, makes it more effective and with a longer lifespan.
- Aluminium alloy heads with low copper content;
- Standard power supply 230V 50/60Hz;
- Shockproof and temperature-resistant borosilicate glass tube;
- White aluminium internal frame that works as diffusing reflector also;
- Neoprene gaskets resistant to acids and hydrocarbons;
- Silicon resin between glass tube and aluminium heads;
- 4 Ah or 7Ah, 6V rechargeable batteries;
- RAL 7035 polyester coating;
- Stainless steel screws.