Hand-held lamp for inspection
FHL series hand-held lamps for compact fluorescent tubes of 24/36W are designed for the inspection and maintenance work in all those potentially explosive places with presence of gas and dust.
Thanks to their special construction, FHL series lamps are rugged, easy to handle with a high degree of protection and great lighting performance. Thanks to the energy saving Philips master PL fluorescent tubes, the FHL series also provides an excellent colour rendering index in any position and operating temperature.
- Heads and handle made of low copper content aluminium alloy;
- Polycarbonate external tube;
- Stainless steel 316L guard;
- Silicone gaskets;
- Bolts, screws and hook in stainless steel;
- Standard voltage 24 Vdc, 50/60Hz;
- n.1 entry 1/2'' NPT threaded with NAV1NB cable gland for non-armored cable;
- RAL 7035 grey polyester coating.