Lighting fixtures for traditional and LED lamps
EVE series lighting fixtures for traditional and LED lamps combine beauty and functionality along with high performance and simplicity in complete compliance with the technological requirements of the “Ex sector”. Mechanical features of EVE series make these lighting fixtures ideal for use in environments with corrosive atmospheric agents, salts and industrial pollution and guarantee a long working life with little maintenance. The electrical connection is performed through a terminal board installed in a "Ex e" enclosure, which allows the entry with a cable gland with a sealing "Ex" ring (no barrier), as indicated by the installation on plant Standard (EN/IEC 60079-14).
- Aluminium alloy body with low copper content;
- Standard power supply 230V 50Hz;
- Internal/external stainless steel earth screw;
- Borosilicate glass globe;
- Stainless steel guard. Wiring through silicone rubber cables resistant up to 200°C;
- Silicone gaskets resistant to acids and hydrocarbons;
- RAL 7035 polyester coating.