SLED series floodlights with LED technology combine lightweight, compact design, high performance in terms of reliability, safety, efficiency and energy saving. The SLED-250, 400 and 600 models are characterized by LEDs with optics “square shaped beam” that permits a light distribution and a perfectly uniform lighting in every direction.
On the other hand, the SLED 401, 601 and 1000 have no reflector optics and are characterized by a diffused light beam and greater Lumen Output.
- Finned body which acts as a heat sink for the LED plate.
- Flat protective glass resistant to shocks and high temperatures.
- High luminous output and white light.
- Colour rendering index greater than 70.
- Aluminium alloy body with low copper content;
- Standard power supply 120-277V 50Hz;
- Frontal tempered glass. Optics reflector type “square shaped beam”;
- Stainless steel screws min. quality 8.8;
- Silicone gaskets;
- RAL 7035 grey polyester coating. Galvanized steel bracket.