Lighting fixtures for LED tubes
FLFE-...L (Ex de) and FLF-...L (Ex d) series lighting fixtures for LED tubes have two low copper content aluminium heads fitted with G13 lamp holder, a tempered borosilicate glass body that is resistant to changes in heat and a white painted aluminium reflector.
The ‘Ex de’ lighting fixture features an “Ex e” terminal board housing that allows entry to the lamp with a cable gland with an “Ex” seal (normal) as specified in installation standard (EN/IEC 60079.14). The entry to the ‘Ex d’ lighting fixtures must be through an Ex “barrier” cable gland (sealed) or, in the case of a conduit system, with an EYS, EZS series sealing fittings.
- The round cross section of the lamp provides a better “Cx” coefficient with less resistance to the wind and less accumulation of dust.
- Aluminium alloy heads with low copper content;
- Standard power supply 230V 50/60Hz. 11-22-31W LED tubes;
- Shockproof and temperature-resistant borosilicate glass tube;
- White aluminium internal frame that works as diffusing reflector also;
- Neoprene gaskets resistant to acids and hydrocarbons;
- Silicon resin between glass tube and aluminium heads;
- RAL 7035 polyester coating. Stainless steel screws.