High bay lighting fixtures with LED
EWL series lighting fixtures has a body with fins designed in order to obtain the maximum heat dissipation, maintaining a low temperature class. In fact, it acts as a heat sink for the LED plate board not permitting the accumulation of dust but allowing a self-cleaning in case of rain or air movement. EWL lighting fixture has a light beam opening of 120°.
- Multi LED plate.
- Operating life of 100,000 hours (20 years for 12 hours a day) reducing maintenance costs.
- ‘Ex e’ internal terminal junction box which allows connection with an 'Ex e' cable gland (not barrier).
- Excellent colour rendering (CRI>70).
- Aluminium housing is designed with a finned body to efficiently dissipate heat and minimise dust accumulation.
- 5 years warranty.
- Coll White LED, R4 group installed on the plate;
- Low copper content aluminium alloy body;
- Aluminium ring with tempered glass;
- Bolts and screws in stainless steel;
- Standard voltage 220-240 Vac for EWL-70, 100-240 Vac for EWL-80 and EWL-100;
- RAL 7035 polyester coating;
- PLG1IB cap and NAV20SIB cable gland.