Low bay LED lighting fixtures
EVML lighting fixtures have been conceived to offer a Low Bay lighting fixture that could replace incandescent equivalents at lower costs. They are suitable for the illumination of small areas in which it’s necessary to limit the obstruction such as tunnels, passages, corridors, stairways, perimeter walls and command and control cabins (code EVML-50). The model with the side entry meets, at last, some specific installation needs, reducing the overall dimensions (code EVML-50L). They can also be used to illuminate and monitor hazardous materials contained inside tanks and cisterns thanks to a bracket for the coupling with the porthole flange (code EVML-50/O..).
- Models for low supply voltages available;
- EVML-50P hand-held model available;
- Available also EVML-50/G series obstruction lighting fixtures with a LED plate and a globe of different colours.
- Low copper content aluminium alloy body;
- Shock resistant tempered glass;
- Stainless steel bolts and screws;
- Silicone gaskets;
- Galvanized steel swiveling supporting bracket;
- Cable gland NAV16IB;
- Polyester coating RAL 7035.