GUBE series control panels, consisting of a 'Ex d' junction box CCAIF series and a ‘Ex e’ junction box CTB series in stainless steel AlSI316L, have been specifically designed for the offshore market. The 'Ex d' junction box is used for the installation of electrical components such as measuring instruments, PLCs, etc., while the 'Ex e' increased safety junction box is used for the installation of terminal blocks for the connection of incoming cables.
- ‘Ex d’ IIC enclosure in stainless steel
- ‘Ex e’ enclosure in stainless steel
- Screw-on lid for coupling system to body.
- AISI 316L stainless steel;
- Stainless steel bolts and screws;
- Internal/external earth screws.