The ‘Ex de’ control, monitoring and distribution boards of the EJBE series, in aluminium and stainless steel, and the EJBXE series, in stainless steel, were designed to allow you to install electric components such as switches, inverters, fuses, relays, etc. in ‘Ex d’ enclosures to develop the control, monitoring and signalling units, housing the auxiliary terminal block in intrinsically safe ‘Ex e’ enclosures. ‘Ex d’ enclosures are mechanically linked to ‘Ex e’ enclosures by means of a flange and electrically linked by Cortem TP sealed bushings in nickel plated brass or in stainless steel.
The number and diameter of the sealed bushings varies depending on the size of the enclosures and the number and cross-section of the cables. The IP protection between two enclosures is guaranteed by a flat silicone gasket resistant to acids, to hydrocarbons and to high and low temperatures.
- EJBE: ‘Ex d’ enclosure of the EJB series, in aluminium alloy, and an ‘Ex e’ enclosure of the CTB series in stainless steel.
- EJBXE: ‘Ex d’ enclosure of the EJBX series and an ‘Ex e’ enclosure of the CTB series in stainless steel.
- The lids of the ‘Ex d’ enclosures can be supplied with a tempered glass window.
- Copper free aluminum alloy and stainless steel (EJBE), stainless steel AISI 316 L (EJBXE);
- Stainless steel bolts and screws.
- Internal/external earth screws.