Lighting fixtures for fluorescent tubes
EXEL series increased safety bi-pin fluorescent lighting fixture have a electronic ballast system: if one of the tubes stops working, the other continues working independently.
Furthermore, fluorescent tubes that reach the end of their working lives are safely monito- red and switched off by means of the EOL (End-Of- Life) system. Thanks to the double ended through-wiring system, the installation is easy and fast.
The transparent cover is clipped into place on both sides of the fixture body with 8 clips on the 18W and 14 on the 36W unit. This ensures excellent protection against dust and water over time despite any degradation caused by ageing. EXEL...E series is fitted with a Ni-Cd battery and electronic inverter for use in emergency operation.
The operating time under emergency operation of the single fluorescent tube can be selected depending on requirements and can last from a minimum of 90 minutes to a maximum of 200 minutes. A red LED warning light comes off if the battery needs to be replaced due to a short circuit or if the battery itself is dead.
- Body in antistatic GRP (glass reinforced polyester);
- VØ (UL 94) guaranteed self-extinguishing and UV resistant transparent polycarbonate cup;
- Internal frame in extruded aluminium;
- White internal reflector in PVC coated aluminium;
- Electronic ballast and safety switch;
- Screws and accessories in stainless steel AISI 316L;
- Standard power supply 110/240V 50/60Hz.