SA...SAG series junction boxes are made from aluminium alloy and given an electrostatically applied epoxy coating containing stainless steel particles that is then baked at 200°C. This treatment ensures good UV as well as thermal stability, providing mechanical impact resistance and excellent resistance when exposed either to salt mist or to marine and other damp environments. SA...SAG series junction boxes are mainly used as junction boxes and/or for routing cables to control rooms for analogue or digital signals and for control, monitoring and signalling associated with equipment such as motors, pumps...etc., or for giving physical readings such as flow rate, level, temperature, pressure, etc...The thickness of its walls (7mm) means the SAG series is suitable for direct connection with pipes and fittings featuring tapered threads.
- Choice of 18 sizes.
- IK10 impact protection rating.
- Low copper content aluminium alloy;
- Stainless steel bolts and screws;
- Silicone seal. Internal/external earth screws;
- Fixing lugs. RAL 7035 (Ex e) o RAL 5015 (Ex i) polyester coating.