EJB series junction boxes are suitable for installation in any areas of a plant where there is a risk of explosion and/or classified as Zone 1, 2, 21, 22. The quality of this product is recognized and valued the world over for its aluminium alloy and the mechanical property of its finishes. The EJB series is mostly used as a box to carry terminals and busbars, fuse carriers, transformers, reactors and barriers, though it is also used to produce control and signalling boards, light and power boards and surge arresters, and motor starter boxes with various configurations, which are custom made to the requirements of our customers worldwide.
- Group IIB+H2.
- IP 66 / 67.
- Cast hinges (except for EJB-01).
- Available with round or square window for viewing analog or digital instruments.
- Body and lid in low copper content aluminium alloy ;
- Stainless steel cover bolts;
- Internal/external earth screws;
- RAL 7035 polyester coating;
- Galvanized steel mounting brackets;
- Silicon gasket.